Friday, June 11, 2010

The Last Moment


Shadow of Arkodeko


Faces come and faces go
But none seem to look my way
And walls have stood and walls have fallen
But my heart seems to wait
For now I'll sit at the end of the road
And for now I'll wait
At the end of the pathway
And I'm looking for the brighter days
When all my hurts seem to fade away
I'm looking for the brighter days to come my way
(Leeland)

ini yang seharusnya disebut waktunya ngga kerasa... Saat mengobrol bersama teman, mereka berpendapat serupa,, waktu ini berjalan relatif... cepat atau lambat..
selamat buat para arkodekoers 09/10..

ini bukan akhir perjalanan, tapi awal perjalanan panjang..


Terima Kasih Sebesar2nya buat para Pembimbing
dan Penguji atas Segala-galanya...


Thx buat semua dosen di arkodeko dan semuah teman2 yang berKBI sama...
Skripsi 28 Genap 09-10

arkodekoers genap 09/10 :
thufel, dania, cahya,
jere, yoan, jested, anne,
as, ima, lia, kris,
gigis, clarissa, eve, eki,
nuring, sani, toto, patty

Merry Christmas 2015!